Tuesday, December 10, 2013

News...

We are overjoyed to share some good news with you today!




Yes - you read right - baby #2 is expected to arrive June 3, 2014 and we couldn't be happier!

This would explain why I've been (somewhat) MIA for the past 15 weeks. This pregnancy was a lot harder on me during the first trimester than my pregnancy with William, complete with morning all-day sickness, migraines, and an overall exhaustion that had me crawling in bed each night around 8:30 PM.

BUT - I'm so happy to be feeling back to my normal self now that we're full swing into the second trimester. I feel like a brand new person! :)

William hasn't the slightest clue that anything is going on (despite his excitement in the photo above), but my heart melts like butter every time we ask him to "give the baby a kiss" and he kisses my belly. I have no doubt he'll be the BEST big brother, and I'm thrilled that the kids will be so close in age. 

As for Nathan, well, he's as over-the-moon excited as he was when we received the wonderful news about William. I've said this a million times, but he is the best father to William and I'm so thankful God is giving us the opportunity to become parents to another sweet blessing. 

I'll be back later this week with another baby post giving you the details on how we told our families this time around, and answering some questions we've (already) been getting...if you have any pressing ones you'd like me to answer then feel free to leave them in the comments section below. 

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I'm so so happy for you! And little W is killing me with the cuteness. He's going to be such a great big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Congratulations! So happy for you, Rachel, what an awesome thing to share at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun news! My girls are 15 months apart and I'll be honest it was tough for about 6 months but now they're 3.5 and 2 years old and they play so well together. Hugs and kisses a lot and fun playing together. It's great watching them together and I love that they're so close together! Enjoy the last few months with just William. So happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I haven't checked in with you in a while (so sorry for that!), but I am so excited for you and Nathan! I'm so happy for your sweet little family to be growing again :) Sending prayers and good vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't checked your blog in a while, but wow! Fantastic news! I'm due in June too!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel