Monday, September 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Last week, Nathan swooped in and played Super Dad for a few mornings so that I could have some much-needed time to get some things done. I'm still baffled how I can get 473 things done in one hour without a toddler, but nothing done all day with a toddler. ;) And I only have one! You mom's of multiples out there have my utmost respect and admiration. 

These two make quite the pair when they're together, and it's always a joy to come home to them and hear how much fun they've had. 



We did really well last week sticking to our menu plan - I'm so thankful on busy weeks like that, that we have a plan. Eating out and going wayyy over out food budget would be all too enticing without our trusty menu plan!

Here's what we're chowing down on this week (I found a lot of new recipes for William from a great website called Momables!):


Monday -Spicy Sausage Pasta {new - rollover from last week}, veggies, garlic bread

Tuesday - Southwestern Chicken over tortilla chips
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Banana Blueberry Muffins (freezer), Scrambled Eggs
  • (lunch) - Leftover Spicy Sausage Pasta from Monday, fruit

Wednesday - Egg Salad Sandwiches, Fruit smoothies
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Cereal (Cherrios/Chex) with fruit
  • (lunch) - Carrot Fries {new}, Turkey Meatballs, Fruit

Thursday - 
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Pancakes, Turkey Sausage
  • (lunch) - Apple Chicken Nuggets (freezer), white beans, fruit

Friday - Leftovers
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Veggie Omelette (using leftover veggies), Fruit
  • (lunch) - "Mac and Cheese" (I just cook up some star-shaped pasta and add in some grated Parmesan and Cheedar), white beans, fruit 

Saturday - 
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Scrambled eggs, toast sticks with cream cheese, fruit
  • (lunch) - PB&J, Fruit, Cheese cubes

This post is linked to: I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday




1 comment:

  1. Girl, I get worn out babysitting for a few hours, but you are a mom 24/7 so kudos to ya! :) I love my meal plans too. I have activities several nights out of the week and when I don't do my meal plan I always am mad at myself for buying food out! It's definitely a budget saver to plan ahead. Your little guy looks so sophisticated in that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel