Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Plan Monday + Toddler Menu Plan


Hi Friends!

My apologies for being absent last week. My sweet in-laws graciously babysat William for me for two days while Nathan was at work. This means that for the first time in, oh...13 months, I had a house to myself and no toddler schedule to work around. I did what any free mama would do - cram as much productivity in two days as humanly possible. Oh and I also made a pan of brownies and ate two with vanilla ice cream. Since we're being honest here. ;)

This week, I'm excited about some of our favorite recipes making the menu! As usual, William's breakfast and lunch menus are included. 

Monday - Burgers (grilled by my man), Easy Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Corn on the Cob 
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - French Toast Sticks, Grapes
  • (lunch) - Ham Chunks, Peas, Carrots 

  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, fruit
  • (lunch) - Grilled cheese, fruit, yogurt

Wednesday - Three-Cheese Ziti, Salad, Garlic Bread
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Pancakes, Fruit  
  • (lunch) - Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadilla, Apples

Thursday - Leftovers
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Raisin Bran, Yogurt, Fruit
  • (lunch) - Roasted Carrots, Peas, Turkey Meatballs

Friday - Cobb Salads with Honey Mustard
  • William's menu: (b'fast) - Toast sticks, fruit, yogurt
  • (lunch) - Chicken and Dumplings, fruit



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel