Someone please tell me my baby boy is not actually getting ready to move from baby to toddler in just two short months! The double digits have arrived, and with them a whole host of fun new things.
Here are some other tidbits from this month:
- At William's last check-up, he weighed 19 pounds (25th percentile) and was 29 inches long (50th percentile). Basically, he's tall and skinny which makes clothes buying a bit tricky. He's in mostly 12 month onesies and shirts, and 6-9 month shorts because of his itty bitty waist.
- He's perfected the army crawl, and is quite fast at it. He'll occasionally push his hiney in the air and do things with his knees, but he hasn't quite figured out the crawling on all fours thing yet.
- He's got quite the throwing arm, and loves to play catch with Daddy.
- He likes to include himself in conversations. If we're all talking and someone says something funny and we start laughing, the room will quiet down and then William will bust out with a "fake laugh" to round out the conversation. ;)
- He went from being very quiet and serious to very babbly (I'm sure that's a word) and funny. He wakes up from naps babbling away, and all he does during his wake time is make noise, laugh, or smile. I'm so thankful for such a happy baby!
My sweet, sweet, boy. I love that you refuse to cuddle me in public but when it comes to our bedtime routine, you just can't get enough of your mama. I look forward to those end-of-the-day hugs and kisses each day! You bring such joy to us!