Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Planning Monday





Hi Friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your families. Pardon our absence last week. A burst of warm weather and sunshine decided it would (finally) make its way into Upstate New York, so we did what any normal person would do if they had been hibernating for the past four months - we jolted outside as fast as we could and soaked up every single minute of daylight.

By the end of the week, William was actually sighing when I put him in the jogging stroller...I think he was over all the walks I made us take. So I decided to switch things up and take him to the park. And what kind of mother would I be if I didn't go the whole nine yards and induct him into his childhood with swings and slides galore!?! He rode in the infant swing for the first time (of course I captured it - video below). And I went down the slide with him (if we're being honest here, that was more for me than him, but that's the beauty of having a baby - more excuses to act like a kid yourself!).



Last week, our favorite recipe of the week went to the Weekend Breakfast Casserole. It was SO easy to throw together, and we had it for breakfast three days in a row. It made for a hearty and delicious breakfast. 

This week we're looking forward to some yummy new dishes and some old familiar favorites! 

Monday - Turkey Quesadillas (this one for me, and this one for my man) - this is using our leftover turkey from Easter (we're not ham people).

Tuesday  - Cheesy Grown-Up SpaghettiOs (new)

Wednesday - Taco Chicken Bowls

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Sandwiches

Saturday - Hearty Potato Soup with Cheddar Biscuits

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday



1 comment:

  1. I love his tiny plaid shirt!! So cute :) That weekend breakfast casserole sounds awesome. And I could eat potato soup anytime, haha!

    I loved seeing William in the swing - thanks for sharing that. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel