Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday





Happy Monday Friends!

Boy this space sure is feeling (and looking) neglected lately! I feel like for the past month all I've shared is our menu plan. I mean, just look at that header photo - our babe is almost nine months old now. It's high time I do some updating around here.

For the past few weeks, our lives have been in a whirlwind as we've been showing the house. We've had at least one showing per day for the past few weeks, but oftentimes it's more than one. I'm very thankful, because it did finally lead us to a wonderful lady who fell in love with the house who has offered us our asking price (!!!),but I would be lying if I said I'm not dog tired from it all. Cleaning sure does get old, and it felt so nice yesterday to have a day off from showings. I even told Nathan I was excited to take my boots off in our bedroom and leave them in the floor next to a pile of clothes. Simple things like that have just not been happening around here lately. ;) 

(If I'm being completely honest here, I'm thankful all the cleaning can stop. My man was starting to get used to our house looking like a sparkly, clean, no-one-lives-here model home. I can't have that! ;) I kid. Sort of. Not really.)

We are still listing the house even though we have an offer - one can never be too sure about those sorts of things. So it is inevitable that we will have more showings, but we have asked our Realtor to nicely screen folks to make sure they are serious before scheduling a showing. 

So now that we're settling back in to normal-ish, I'm so happy to be back in our kitchen! It has been a tricky guessing game of "Should I put this in the Crock Pot for dinner, or will we have a showing resulting in our house smelling like a Boston Market?" These are the big problems I'm solving over here folks! Not for the faint of heart!

Monday - Meatball Subs (a rollover from last week!)

Tuesday - Grilled Ham Steak with Veggies

Wednesday - Nathan's Italian Style Pork Chops with Veggies

Thursday - Hamburgers from the grill

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Weekend Breakfast Casserole

This post is linked to: 
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable On the Menu Monday





3 comments:

  1. YOU GOT AN OFFER FOR THE ASKING PRICE???? And you just hid it in the middle of the paragraph like, "Oh, no biggie." Hahaha... so happy for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! What a big deal on the offer.... praying that it all goes through for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have an offer - what a huge praise to God!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel