Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds





On Fridays, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!


We have been busy this week gearing up for more showings and prepping our house for Open House this Sunday. It has been so tricky to coordinate showings with William's schedule. On the one hand, you don't want to turn down any showings so I feel the need to say "YES!!!" to every single one, no matter what time of day or night they are. On the other hand, the idea of waking my sleeping babe up to leave the house and drive around for 30 minutes doesn't really appeal to this mama. 

Good thing he's a pretty go-with-the-flow guy and he hasn't seemed to mind so far! One day he even took a whopping 2 1/2 hour afternoon nap. We had a showing that night that was going to creep in on his bedtime, but luckily the nice long nap held us over. He's a champ!

Here's what I've spied this week that I can't wait to make!

Homemade Pretzel Bread - The Apron Archives



Outback/Cheesecake Factory Bread CopyCat - Frieda Loves Bread


Parmesan Chicken Manicotti - Heart Mind Seoul


Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken - My Kitchen in the Rockies


And last but not least, if you want to get your St. Patty's on this weekend, why not whip up a batch of these Lucky Charm Cupcakes from Just Call me Maria? How cute are these?!




*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel