Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds





On Fridays, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!

Chicken Florentine by Skinny Mom



Orzo with Spinach and Parmesan (a great idea for a side dish!) by Our Life Tastes Good


Slow Cooker Quinoa Chicken Chili by Queen Bee Coupons


Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders by My Sisters Crazy Blog


Caramel Stuffed Krispie Bars by Cookies and Cups


Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes (YUM!) by The Faux Martha



*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. I've made something really similar to the crock pot buffalo chicken and it turned out awesome.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look delicious, especially the cupcakes and rice crispy bars.
    {Stopping by from Friday Favorite Finds}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over that picture of the orzo with spinach and parmesan.... Off to bookmark that recipe!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel