Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Happy Monday! 

Me and my little buddy are already at it this morning. William's tasked with the responsibility of typing a 20-word essay on the topic of his choice. He's decided to go with "Why Green Beans Taste Better Than Peas." 

...If only he could figure out how to reach the mouse... (grin)

I would be lying if I told you being a stay-at-home-mom is easy all of the time, but boy this little fella' sure does make it fun! He's also coming into his own lately, and it is such a joy to watch. He is the sweetest little thing. Some of the qualities I've seen in him lately make me so proud....independent, observant, vocal, adventurous, curious, silly, happy, and content. He is such a joy to parent!

Many days as a stay-at-home-mom things go undone. The dishes don't get done. The floors don't get swept or mopped. The dirty clothes still sit in the hamper. And sometimes I don't even walk two feet to the mailbox to get the mail. But play? There's always time for that in our house! I look around at the end of the day....toys strewn all over the living room, drool puddles on our hardwood floors, random tiny socks lying here and there, dirty bibs that were supposed to make it to the hamper but didn't, carrots stuck to the tile, and Puffs squished between the highchair. And I go to bed...happy...full...exhausted (in a good way)...and so blessed. 

Alrightythen. Before I start getting too much more sappy, I'll just get right to it. Here's what we're having this week:

MondayCrock Pot Baked Potatoes 

TuesdayCrock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches 

WednesdayTortellini with Sausage and Spinach 

Thursday: Leftovers

FridayFrench Bread Pizza

Saturday: We're treating my parents to BBQ because they're graciously giving up their day to help us with a few more house projects! ;)

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday





1 comment:

  1. Rachel - curious, what BBQ place do you go to? It's my favorite "category" of food! We like Texas BBQ in Spencerport.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel