Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Happy Monday!

I feel like I need to take a moment to brag on my man. Do you mind? :) 

This weekend Nathan surprised me with "just because" flowers, and a date night at home after William was in bed. We ordered a pizza and watched a movie. Sometimes it's those very simple moments that make all the difference in a marriage. Like last week, when we went to The Bell. Afterwards we strolled hand in hand through the  mall like a couple of teenagers, and then found a secluded spot to play this game. It was such fun swapping stories and reminiscing. This is one thing I've always loved about Nathan - marriage is never boring with this man! If we have a few "normal" days in a row, I can expect him to break out something sweet, fun, romantic, and just plain memorable for us to do soon. He is always surprising me. So, my love, thank you for making things fun. It sure is a blast doing this thing called life with you. 

I'll stop with the sappiness and just get right to it. Here's what we're having this week:

Monday -  Breakfast for Dinner (since we didn't have this yesterday). Nathan's request ~ Cake Batter Pancakes. (I think I'll need to fast all day before having these.)

Tuesday -   Roast or Chicken in the CrockPot with Veggies

Wednesday -  Leftovers

Thursday -  Tacos

Friday  -  Pepperoni Pizza Burgers

Saturday -  Parmesan Chicken and Rice {new}


This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable's On the Menu Monday




5 comments:

  1. What a sweet guy. So happy that you two are having some much needed you time.

    And as always, your meals look delicious. I actually made a menu plan this week. You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Go Nathan!! I'm so glad to hear of the blessing he continues to be to you. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little things make such a difference - if only I could remember that. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU STILL GO TO THE THRIFT STORES? I LOVED TO SEE YOUR FINDS? THANKS AND LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teddi - I don't! :( I so miss that part of my Sunday afternoons, but having a baby makes that difficult because he's usually napping in the afternoon now. Me and my mom still make time to go visit occasionally, but not nearly as much as we'd like!

      Delete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel