Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds




On Fridays, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!

We're gearing up for a winter storm today and tomorrow, so I couldn't help but share these comfort-food recipes with you today. Nothing keeps the chill off like warm, cheesy, sweet, goodness! :)

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (in the Crock Pot!) - My Fitness Pal


Chicken Pot Pie Turnover - Barns and Noodles


Creamy Butter Chicken - Bits of Taste


Creamy Tomato Tortellini Skillet - Semi Homemade Mom


Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting - Cook with Sara


Chocolate Chip Snack Cake - Bake or Break

*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. These all look delicious! Stay safe and warm during this winter storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tortellini and butter chicken both have my tummy growling right now :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot go wrong with buffalo chicken :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel