Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds





On Fridays, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week! We've been so busy with a few house projects around here, that I'm just catching my breath. Exciting things going on over here, and I can't wait to show you! Until then, here's a few things I've pinned this week that I can't wait to try (you know, because no matter how busy one is, they always have time to play on Pinterest). ;)

Sidenote: speaking of Pinterest, it's a funny little thing isn't it? Yesterday, for Valentine's Day I was feeling crafty so I spied something "easy" on Pinterest to whip up for my man. It turned out horribly, and I found myself prefacing his gift opening by saying things like "Sooo...I saw this on Pinterest" (something he's become quite accustomed to hearing lately). He smiled. I continued, "It was way cuter online! I promise! But I couldn't get it to turn out quite like the picture. Ihopeyoulikeit. Iloveyou. It'sthethoughtthatcounts."  

Luckily, my man didn't care that his gift looked like it had been thrown together by our 7 month old son. ;)

OK. Where was I? Yes! Yummy food! Here we go...

Baked Chicken Stuffed with Pesto and Cheese (Food to Cook)


CrockPot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (Rita's Recipes)


French Toast Roll Ups (Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice)


Vanilla Coffee Pudding (Shugary Sweets)


Turtle Cupcakes (The Cupcake Daily Blog)...YUM!


*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. The chicken/pesto rollup looks so yummy and what's not to love about anything "turtle" - must try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny, friend. Can't wait to see what you've been up to at home!! Wish we lived closer so I could see all your hard work in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pesto - definitely checking out that chicken (and the cupcakes too :))

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel