Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a great weekend with your family. We sure did. It has been cold here in NY, so we took full advantage and hibernated inside all. weekend. long. I think Saturday we may have even stayed in our pajamas until the afternoon! That's a rarity around here...well, for my man at least. Me? I find now that I'm at home taking care of a babe that sometimes I don't get out of my pajamas until 3:30 when I look at the clock and think "Nathan will be home soon! I better get ready!" :) Dontjudgeme.

This week, we're looking forward to a few familiar dishes that we love. We're also super excited about having a date night tonight. Grandparents have offered to babysit so that I can take my man to his favorite restaurant. We'll be fine dining at The Bell tonight. And no, that's not some classy NY joint. It really is Taco Bell. My man. Easy to please. ;)

Monday - Date night @ The Bell

Tuesday - Three Cheese Ziti, Garlic Breadsticks, Salad (we made this for one of our friends last week who just had a baby, and it made me realize we haven't had it in a while! This is our favorite recipe for Ziti. Hands Down.

Wednesday - Cheeseburger Soup (a rollover from last week that we didn't get to make)

Thursday- CrockPot Parmesan Garlic Chicken (new) with Broccoli and Rice

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday- Skinny Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas with Rice & Beans

Sunday- Breakfast for dinner! Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes (new)

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday


3 comments:

  1. You have yummy recipes this week -- and I'm tickled that you guys love the ziti as much as you do :) I hope the Parmesan chicken is to your liking as well. Have a blessed week & enjoy your date tonight at "The Bell".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bookmarked the Crockpot Parmesan Garlic Chicken, can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing :)

    Karen
    When Is Dinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love getting ideas from your meal plan. The crock pot meal sounds great. And I was cracking up at hubby's favorite reataurant. I love the bell, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel