Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



It sure was nice to have a break from preparing meals while we were on vacation, but I'm also very excited to start trying some new recipes! My Pinterest boards are overflowing with yummy recipes, so we're going to experiment with a few this week.

Monday - Ranch Chicken Enchiladas with Rice and Beans (new)

Tuesday - Tuna Melts

Wednesday - Crockpot Chili 

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Cheeseburger Soup (new)

Saturday - Crispy Ranch Chicken with Veggies 

This menu is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday


2 comments:

  1. I love tuna melts, I need to add that into my rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back.......Its funny how you get use to receiving emails from your favorite blogs....and when they are not there you miss them! Cheeseburger Soup is my favorite!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel