Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds


On Fridays, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try! It has been a few weeks since I've been able to post for Friday Favorite Finds, but I am so excited to share these delicious finds with you today! 
What is it about wintertime that brings out the BEST recipes in food bloggers? I've seriously pinned more recipes containing cheese, chocolate, butter and crescent rolls in the past week than I have since I discovered Pinterest a year ago! 

Here's to wintertime goodies that help pack on the pounds take the chill off!



Turtle Cookies from Domestic Adventure


Reese's Oatmeal Cookies from Mom On Timeout


Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Cake from Picky Palate


Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili from the Recipe Critic


Lighter Sesame Chicken from Iowa Girl Eats

*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!









3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make those turtle cookies - all of my favorite things in one bite. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only those delicious desserts would magically appear for me to enjoy during naptime. :)
    {Stopping by from Friday Favorite Finds}

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those pictures made me so hungry!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel