Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Menu Plan "Monday"


(I'm posting this a day late since yesterday I took the day off in remembrance of the victims of the school shooting in CT.)

We have had a great time eating down our pantry for the past week! It feels so good to clean it out and try and be creative with our meals.

This week I did make a grocery store run, but just to pick up a few basics.

Monday - On Your Own

Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli and Rice skillet dish (new)

Wednesday - I'll be out to dinner for our youth group, so Nathan will prob. eat leftovers :)

Thursday - Pigs in a Blanket (Nathan's been requesting these!) with side salads (I always feel the needs to have something healthy when we're having a mostly unhealthy dinner - ha!)

Friday - Cheeseburger Pasta (new)

Saturday - 8-Can Taco Soup (new)

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday

2 comments:

  1. I always get such good meal ideas from your Menu Monday posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your meal plans. Such great links to new recipes and blogs.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel