Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Happy Monday, friends! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your families. I took advantage of a nap time this weekend and pulled out our Christmas decor. William woke up from his nap, I fed him and then I took him into the living room to show him what all I had done. The look on his face was priceless. He looked around at all of the new things and wasn't the slightest bit interested in any of his toys. Or me. Too many shiny new things to see! A boy after my own heart. 

Has the Christmas bug bitten you yet? We still have a few things to do around here before it's all officially decorated, but I'm already so excited.

Here's what we're chowing down on this week:

Monday - Crock Pot Taco Chicken Bowls (a rollover from last week)

Tuesday - I'll be out with a friend, so Nathan's having leftovers

Wednesday - Tuna Melts

Thursday - Crock Pot Chicken Spinach Soup (one of our favorites!)

Friday - Super Simple Sloppy Joe's with French Fries

Saturday - Spinach Ravioli Lasagna with garlic breadsticks and garden salad

Sunday - Leftovers

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday
Erin Branscom - Menu Monday: What's for Dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel