Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!


These Crock Pot Cheeseburgers from How Sweet It Is are such a clever idea!


Another Crock Pot recipe! Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos from Bev Cooks are a great way to enjoy Mexican cuisine without the hassle!
Source: bevcooks.com via Rachel on Pinterest


I stumbled across a new food blog this week - The Naptime Chef - and this recipe for Chicken Tortellini Soup looks so good!


I LOVED this idea for gifting Hot Chocolate. This comes from our host of FFF, Finding Joy in My Kitchen. How creative and clever!


Barbara Bakes posted this recipe for Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies. How festive and delicious do these look?!?


And the last one is a compilation of great recipes pulled together by The Recipe Critic. If you're looking for a yummy treat you can bake your neighbors, you'll want to check out her Top Ten list!



*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!

1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel