Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!

Broccoli Cheese & Orzo Casserole from Lovin' in the Oven


Butternut Squash Pasta Skillet from Finding Joy in My Kitchen


Skillet Lasagna by Annie's Eats


Chicken & Avocado Enchiladas by Closet Cooking


Baked Cinnamon Breakfast Bites by Oh My Sugar High


Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread by Lovin in the Oven



*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. That skillet lasagna looks like some tasty eats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that looks good - especially the orzo casserole! I've always wanted to try orzo.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel