Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Last week we munched on Thanksgiving goodies and then ordered a pizza in one night. Needless to say, I had a lot of nights off from cooking and it was fabulous!

This week, we're looking forward to trying some old favorites as well as some new yummy dishes. You'll also notice we've planned for our Crock Pot to do most of the work for us. ;) We got some snow flurries this weekend and the cooler temps are setting in, so this is when you'll start seeing more and more Crock Pot dishes making their appearance on our menu plans!

Monday - Chicken Parm Wraps {new}

Tuesday - Honey Soy Chicken w/ Rice and Veggies {new}

Wednesday - Baked Potatoes in the Crock Pot with Salads

Thursday - Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes and Green Peas {new}

Friday - French Bread Pizza {new}

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Taco Chicken Bowls 

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday
Erin Branscom - Menu Monday: What's for Dinner?

4 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get a bit of a break last week. :) I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We had a hot Thanksgiving down here... I wore my heavy coat out thinking it would be cold, nope!! Haha, you never can predict the weather in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I enjoyed the cooking break last week too. Isn't it so nice? I pinned those chicken parm wraps recently and need to give them a try. They look so good. The Honey Soy Chicken looks delicious as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stopping by from Menu Monday. I really do need to try the baked potatoes in the crockpot sometime. I usually just make ours in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great menu, Rachel!
    I have a french bread pizza that I make too. It's a favorite in our home! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel