Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



We're rolling over a few dishes this week that we didn't get to try last week. We took a few nights off from cooking due to church events and we also celebrated my mom's birthday out to dinner. We did enjoy a few great dishes - we especially loved the Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake. It was a recipe I had forgotten about, and when we re-made it, I realized we were missing out! I changed it up a bit to fit it into an 8x8 dish so that there weren't so many leftovers, and it worked out great!

This week, I really am looking forward to finally trying the Cheesy Vegetable Chowder and Slow Cooker Orange Chicken that have been on our menu plan for the past TWO weeks! Here's hoping they are both as delicious as they look!

Monday - Cheesy Vegetable Chowder

Tuesday - Crock Pot Orange Chicken w/ Rice and Veggies

Wednesday - Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta

Thursday - Smothered Enchiladas w/ Mexican Rice

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Stuffed Pizza Rolls

Sunday - Monterrey Chicken w/ Rice

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable's On the Menu Monday

3 comments:

  1. Rachel, your menu this week looks awesome. I bookmarked the honey mustard chicken pasta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesy vegetable chowder sounds awesome! I'm off to look at the recipe. :) Hope you guys had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. delish, friend. Wish I was joining you for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel