Monday, November 12, 2012

If You Need a Morning Pick-Me-Up....

I feel like over the past week William has transformed before our very eyes. He's imitating sounds, making all sorts of weird noises, attempting to sit up and roll over, and our most favorite...deep belly laughs.

We somehow managed to capture his very first laugh on camera. I'm so glad we did. I find myself watching and re-watching it. You know, because babies are funny creatures and they don't just do things on command. Nor do they find the same things amusing over and over again. We're constantly relearning this boy! :)

(I apologize for the poor quality of the video. It was after William's bed time feed so the lights were dim halfway through.)



Music to my ears! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this video - my favorite so far - I watch it over and over, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Love it. I think you two laughing at his laugh is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,'y goodness. How stinkin sweet is this? What a little angel. I love baby belly laughs so much, but you are so right that causing them can be elusive. The other day, Ryan had Henry laughing like crazy. The next day, we couldn't replicate it even after bringing out all the stops.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel