Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds



On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!

Last week on Semi Homemade Mom, she featured Soups all week long. I just can't wait to try her Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup!


I love a good marinade and this one from Rock Recipes looks really delicious! Honey Soy Chicken Breasts.


The Pioneer Woman's Salisbury Steak looks like a man-pleasing dish that I know Nathan would love! I can't wait to make this one soon.


Did you know that you can cook homemade bread in your Crock Pot?!? This recipe from Bread in Five looks so easy. I can't wait to try this technique!


Another easy chicken dinner. This one calls for a short list of ingredients! Sweet and Sour Catalina Chicken from Our Best Bites


I can never take pumpkins desserts to Thanksgiving Dinner at my parents because 2 out of 4 of us don't like Pumpkin. I'll let you guess who those 2 weirdos sweet men are. ;) So, I'm dreaming of making this one - look how decadent! 
Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake from A Spicy Perspective.



*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. I've made a Catalina chicken (although not sweet and sour) and it was super tasty. The honey soy chicken looks like some tasty eats too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel