Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try!


We love using our Rice Cooker, so I can't wait to make this Rice Cooker Fried Rice from Recipe Critic


My man loves Taco Bell, so I am excited to try these homemade Crunch Wrap Supreme's from Culinary Couture


These homemade Twix Bars look so delicious!! This recipe comes from High Heels and Grills.


Annie made a decadent Chocolate Truffle Tart this week. Yum!


*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 




1 comment:

  1. I love my rice cooker - I may need to try that recipe out!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel