Monday, October 8, 2012

My New Favorite Thing About Fall

It's no secret that I love fall. It's my most favorite season for lots of reasons...pumpkins, apples, sweaters, boots, hay rides, foliage...

This year, I'm adding tiny flannel shirts, tiny blue jeans, and one adorable little pumpkin to that list! ;)


This photo shoot was especially fun. Nathan snapped away with the camera, while I did all sorts of embarrassing things to get William to smile. We eventually got a grin when I started throwing leaves in the air. A boy after my own heart!



This one cracks me up for some reason. William looks like such a little man with his serious, far away stare. 

And this is his infamous "I'm over it" look. After about five minutes, he was done for.

Happy fall, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Just precious - he does look like a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures so much. The outfit is killer and his little personality is really coming out.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel