Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




I was a bit MIA towards the end of last week because my husband did something ah-mazing. He whisked me away for the weekend for my birthday and we left William with my parents. 

This was the first time that we were away from William for more than a few hours, and at first I was a bit anxious. But by the time we reached our destination I realized this trip was something we all needed - it was good for my parents to spend time with their grandson, it was good for William to be away from us, and it was good for Nathan and I to spend uninterrupted time together all alone. I came back feeling totally pampered, spoiled, refreshed and relaxed. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a post from our little weekend adventure!

As nice as it was to be away, we were glad to get back home and be welcomed with slobbery kisses. We're also happy to be back in our kitchen - I can only take a few days of eating out before it starts to make me feel icky. 

Here's what we're making this week:

Monday - Leftover BBQ from my parents

Tuesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken with veggies {new}

Wednesday - Crock Pot Pesto Ravioli with veggies {new}

Thursday - Beef Tacos

Friday - Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken with brown rice {new}

Saturday - Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings (rollover from last week)

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you had such a great weekend away. How did William do sleeping with your parents? And was it fabulous to have so much uninterrupted hubby time?

    Also, that pesto ravioli sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Org Junkie and wanted to say hi! :) I am also doing a Monday Menu link up as well too if you want to link up. :) Have a great day! Erin

    http://www.healthybranscoms.com/2012/10/menu-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pesto ravioli sounds amazing! I am bookmarking that for later. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel