Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




Happy October! I don't know how things are in your neck of the woods, but around here the leaves are changing colors, the temperatures are getting cooler and pumpkins are appearing everywhere. I am in. love. 

We spent the weekend packing up our summer wardrobes and replacing them with sweaters, boots, jackets and cozy pajamas. There's something I love about the seasonal wardrobe swap. I inevitably stumble upon something I forgot I had and get so excited because it feels "new" to me. 

Another thing we've been trying to do during these cooler days is maximize our outdoor grill as much as possible. It won't be long before we're throwing the tarp over it and bidding it farewell until next spring. 

Here are some of the things we'll be grilling this week:

MONDAY - Grilled Steak with Ranch Roasted Potatoes

TUESDAY - Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan (a roll over from two weeks back that we never got to make)

WEDNESDAY - Jerk Chicken from the grill with Pineapples and Veggies (roll over from last week)

THURSDAY - Hamburgers from the grill 

FRIDAY - Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with pesto spread

SATURDAY - Leftovers

SUNDAY - Calzones

This post is linked to:
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. Love fall and winter clothes so much more than summer ones...what a nice surprise to find something you forgot, but loved!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel