Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds



On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try! 


I've been ob.sessed. with Avocados lately, so I really cannot wait to try this Avocado Hummus from The Lovely Cupboard


These Buffalo Blue Cheese Fries from My Life as a Mrs. would be a major calorie buster, but SO worth it! Yum!


Gimme Some Oven was a new food blog I discovered this week, and boy am I glad I did! Ali has so many great recipes. These Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce are calling my name!


Another I had to share from Gimme Some Oven...Homemade Enchilada Sauce! I can't believe how easy it is to make!


We love Alfredo sauce around here, but it requires ingredients that I just don't normally have on hand (mainly heavy cream), so I loved this idea of a Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo made with...get this.... Greek yogurt and olive oil! This recipe comes from Courtney over at Celebrations.com


I loved this idea for Pancake Squares that the Recipe Critic posted this week - how clever are these!?




*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 


3 comments:

  1. You found some great recipes. I can use the one for enchillada sauce tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check out the avocado hummus and enchilada sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the skinny chicken & broccoli alfredo - it's good!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel