Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try! 


These Freezer Friendly Omelet Sandwiches from Finding Joy in My Kitchen look so healthy and yummy! I love a warm breakfast on a cold fall day and these look just right!


These Crock Pot Mexican Stuffed Peppers from Number 2 Pencil are definitely calling my name!


Look how delicious this Spinach Artichoke Pasta from Pioneer Woman looks!


We love Banana Pudding around here, so imagine my excitement when I saw these Banana Pudding Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod!


Looking for a cheap, easy, and low-fat dessert option? This Berry Cake from Frugal Girls has only TWO ingredients!


I'm hoping that our pediatrician will let us starting introducing rice cereals into William's diet soon, so I especially enjoyed this post from Weelicious on how to make your own Rice Cereal! Who knew it was so easy?!?




*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 


5 comments:

  1. Great finds - those cookies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many yummy dishes! I have to check out this spinach-artichoke pasta! I love your new header - the family pic with the pumpkins is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Mexican stuffed peppers are calling out to me too! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those look really really good.

    Stopping in (late) from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel