Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds



On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try! 

These Pizza Bowls from White On Rice Couple are so clever and look like a great hearty appetizer!


I must have been craving pizza this week, because I also pinned this Pepperoni Pizza Burger from Pioneer Woman. Yum!


Annie made some Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal this week. The recipe is so easy and this looks like a perfect fall breakfast!


And for a delicious fall drink, this Hot Apple Cider from Aunt Ruthie's Sugar Pie Farmhouse is made in the Crock Pot! How easy is that!?!


This Pumpkin Alfredo with Cheese Tortellini from Family Fresh Meals looks like an interesting way to enjoy Pumpkin other than in your dessert!

*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 



6 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin alfredo - it sounds like a great fall dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the pizza bowls reminds me of bagel bites!! Haha. I've been craving apple cider for a few weeks now and that picture looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound delicious. Those pizza bowls would make a wonderful lunch, and I love oatmeal ideas for breakfast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've found some tasty eats! Especially the pizza bowls and apple cider. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall finds, my friend -- the pumpkin tortellini & the apple cider, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you see PDub's Supreme Pizza Burger???/ DROOL

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel