Four months is officially my new favorite phase! William is changing daily and it is so fun watching him learn new things.
Other tidbits from this month:
- At our 4-month check up, William weighed 14 pounds and measured 25 1/2 inches long. And he's still got a teeny tiny head circumference! :)
- He's so long that he's fitting into a lot of his 3 to 6 month onesies right now because I can't get the 3 month ones to snap at the bottom.
- He has finally discovered how fun it is to put things in his mouth. His favorite is "Mr. Lion" who crinkles and rattles...he loves bringing him up to his mouth and chewing on his legs (Mr. Lion's legs, not his own - that would be weird). He also loves to put his hands up to his mouth now (praying we won't have a thumb sucker!)
- He acts like he wants to roll over to his tummy so bad. Picture someone doing "the worm" on their back...that's what he looks like.
- He mimics sounds like "oooo" and "ahhhh" and loves to squeal and laugh.
- And my most favorite thing about four months....he wakes up from naps HAPPY! It doesn't matter if it has been a two hour nap, or a 45-min nap (and he clearly needs to sleep longer), he will just sit in his crib and make noises until we come in and get him. Once we enter the room and say "Nap time is over!" he gives us a huge grin! Adorable.
- He tried oatmeal cereal for the first time, and thought about it...and then spat it out. :) (pictures below)
Happy Four Months, sweet boy! Just when we thought you couldn't get any more fun, you go and do things like laugh at our jokes and smile at us when we walk in the room. You are such a sweet addition to our family and you really help your mama to slow down. Thank you for that! I love spending my days with you!