Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




This past weekend, it literally rained on our parade as we were forced at the last minute to cancel our camping trip because of torrential downpours. It would have been the babe's first camping experience and our first camping trip of the year, but sadly it was not meant to be. 

Even though we had to unpack the (jam-packed-to-the-brim) car and spend Friday night curled under blankets and inside, it wasn't an entirely bad weekend. We watched TV, ate some fancy cheese, spent some time with my parents and.... drumroll....got to experience William's first night of sleeping 9 (NINE!) hours straight. That might not have happened if we were outdoors in a tent, so I'm especially glad I got to be witness to it in our own home. Who knows if it'll happen again, but it sure was nice! :)

This week, the cooler temps are causing me to break out some comfort food and my Crock Pot. Here's what is on the menu this week...

Monday - Shrimp Po' Boys

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Queso Taco Bake {new}

Thursday - Crock Pot Pork Chops {new}

Friday - Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan

Saturday - Pizza Night

Sunday - Grilled Chicken & Pesto Club Sandwiches {new}

This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable's On the Menu Monday




2 comments:

  1. Well, sorry about the camping, but... how awesome about the sleeping!!

    Enjoy the crockpot recipes this week -- there's nothing like having an appliance make dinner for you (mine is doing it as we speak!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray hurray hurray! So glad he gave you 9 hours. Di you sleep that entire time? I'll bet that was amazing.

    Your meal plans always look so tasty. I haven't been doing well with Neal planning lately so I need all the inspiration I can get.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel