Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




I can hardly believe it's September! Where did the summer go?!? Normally I might be a little sad about the warm weather leaving, but this year I am so ready for fall. Maybe it's because I have a cutie patootie that I can't wait to dress up in plaid and overalls and pose with his first pumpkin? ;) And you know I'm totally doing that. 

This week, I'm looking forward to making some new recipes that I've been waiting to try!

Monday - Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

Tuesday - Grilled Ham w/ Pineapples and veggies

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Tortellini with Breadsticks and Veggies

Friday - Monterey Chicken with Rice

Saturday - Tuna Melts

Sunday - Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches 

This post is linked to: 
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday


4 comments:

  1. I'm ready for fall too, but then again, I'm not a southern girl :) Can't wait to see your little guy with a pumpkin! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy. I'd love your recipe for the Tuna Melts. I came over from Stonegable link up and I'm excited to see what else you have coming up! I am always in need of new recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where summer went too! I feel like it went by way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Monterey Chicken looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel