Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


On Friday, I link up with SnoWhite from Finding Joy in My Kitchen for her series - Friday Favorite Finds. It's where I show you all the yummy recipes I've found that I can't wait to try! 

I can hardly believe this is the last Friday in September. Where did the year go?!?

One appliance I just love to use in the fall months is my Crock Pot. Check out these yummy looking Crock Pot recipes! 

 Cheesy Vegetable Chowder from LuLu the Baker



Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken & Potatoes from Semi Homemade Mom


Crock Pot Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup from 365 Days of Slow Cooking


And I can't wait to try these yummy fall treats! 

 Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice English Muffin Bread from How Sweet It Is


Apple Cider Muffins from Sweet Treats More


Sparking Cider Pound Cake from Chef In Training



*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your Friday posts. That cheesy vegetable chowder looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some tasty eats there! I'm going to have to check out the crock pot meals. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel