Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


It has been rainy, cloudy and chilly a few days this week which always puts me in the mood for comfort food! Check out these great comfort recipes I found this week...

Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili from Plain Chicken


Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups from the Recipe Critic


Farmers Market Skillet from Iowa Girl Eats


Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos from Chef in Training


Crock Pot Applesauce from Mommy Makes it Better


60-Second Chocolate Chip Cookie from Picky Palate



This post is linked to: Finding Joy In My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds.

*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks!  





4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that Cream Cheese Chicken Chili looks so good right about now! Love the color. Great finds this week! I hope you're both starting to get a bit more sleep now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those burritos are on my radar, too. All of these look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm - so many tasty eats! I gotta go check out the applesauce and chocolate chip cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for actually trying one of these already this week! You rock. I think that cookie might have to make an appearance soon in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel