Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

This week I have found so many delicious sounding recipes that I can't wait to try. The common denominator in all of them is EASY! Now that we have a (almost) 3-month old, I've found that the quicker I can get dinner on the table, the better. It means more time chatting with my man after our long days, and more time cuddling with our cute babe. :)


8 Can Taco Soup from High Heels and Grills. Nothing says easy like 8 cans! :)


We also love to use our grill whenever we're looking for an easy mid-week dinner. This Honey Lime Chicken from Bless This Mess sure does look tasty!


One of my go-to easy dinners has always been Tuna Melts, so I loved this healthier, veggie-full version over on Skinny Taste!


This Better Than Anything Cake from Chef In Training has only 5 ingredients, and just look how decadent it is!


And lastly, an easy fall treat...Pumpkin Angel Food Cake from Betty Crocker



This post is linked to: Finding Joy In My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds.

*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 

6 comments:

  1. I just made the better than anything cake for a potluck the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta check out the taco soup and lime chicken! They look like such tasty eats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart, my recipe is on your blog (I'm the honey lime chicken chick)! THANK YOU. What an honor. Keep up the great blogging and I'm so pleased to be included!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it looks like a fabulous recipe, Melissa! :) We can't wait to try it!!!

      Delete
  4. All of that looks delicious! Great finds :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel