Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


It's been a busy week, which explains my lack of posts. I've finally managed to unpack all of our stuff from vacation, make a grocery run, and get William sort of readjusted back to life as we know it.

I've also managed to find time to spot several yummy dishes this week that I can't wait to try! (Priorities. Ha!)

Nathan's aunt made this recipe for Turtle Bars when we were down last week and I cannot stop obsessing over them! Easy. Decadent. Delicious.
Source: mrfood.com via Rachel on Pinterest


While we're on the topic of sweets, check out these Cinnamon Blueberry Biscoff Cookies from Kevin and Amanda. Cookies for breakfast?!? I think I will!


It's almost fall, y'all! And you know what that means around here - lots and LOTS of pumpkin!!! Of course I loved these 3-ingredient pumpkin muffins from Six Sisters' Stuff! 
I can't wait to make these.


Nothing says fall like a big pot o' chili, and this Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili from Skinny Taste looks right up our ally! I've already got this on our menu plan for next week!


Another yummy Mexican-inspired dish I found this week were these Slow Cooker Black Bean, Corn and Spinach Enchiladas from Sweet Happy Life.


And last but not least, I loved this idea from Eat, Live, Run to use Greek Yogurt to make your own version of Sour Cream & Onion Dip!


This post is linked to: Finding Joy in My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds


*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 


7 comments:

  1. Those enchiladas look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I repinned that Onion Dip from you - thanks for reminding me, I have to bring a dish to a party on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find time to cook with your little one??? I can't seem to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a version of Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili for lunch, and it sure was tasty! Good luck getting back to a regular schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turtle bars!!!!! I need them. Like, now. And that spur cream and onion dip looks right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so good! I've been craving cookies and seeing those made it worse! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious finds!! The muffins and chili have me really excited for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel