Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


Now that my six weeks no-working-out ban has been lifted by my doctor, I'm itching to start hitting the gym and shredding this pregnancy weight! And since I've been at home during my maternity leave, I'm also trying to find recipes that are healthier. Here are some of the ones I've found this week that I can't wait to try!


This lighter version of Cajun Chicken Pasta from Skinny Taste looks so delicious and is chocked full of veggies! 




This method of roasting summer squash with garlic and parmesan from Clean Eating looks so easy and flavorful!


Another one from Skinny Taste this week...check out this Broccoli and Orzo dish! YUM!


Need a way to add veggies to your typical Grilled Cheese Sandwich? How about this method from A Couple Cooks....Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese!


And for something sweet, check out these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes from Minimalist Baker!


This post is linked to: Finding Joy in My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds


*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 


4 comments:

  1. I've got to try that Cajun Pasta. It looks so good. The grilled cheese looks good too. We have a local food truck that sells a "Fancy Grilled Cheese" It's Havarti, tomato and herbed mayo on sourdough bread. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That broccoli orzo looks amazing to me! And I'm loving the new pic in your header! My advice is don't forget to take pictures of you and your husband with William. As we celebrated Wesley's 1st bday last week, I realized how little pictures we have of us with him. Hope he's sleeping well for you! -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your finds look amazing. I love roasted zucchini, so I am sure that adding Parmesan and garlic will take an already fabulous dish over the top!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel