Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds


We've had such a fun time this week that the days totally escaped me. I can't believe it's Friday already! 


Here are the recipes I spied this week that I can't wait to try...


Crockpot Pesto Ravioli from Semi Homemade Mom - doesn't this look delicious?!?


I also saw this Weight Watchers Tex-Mex Chicken Salad. There are so many flavors going on here that you'd never know it was only six Weight Watchers points!


This Bacon Mushroom Honey Dijon Chicken from Mommy I'm Hungry also looks like a wonderful main dish!


And now for my favorite part - the sweet stuff! :) 

 This Chocolate Chip Banana Cake from BruCrew Life looks fancy, but the ingredient list is so simple! I might try to replicate this into a muffin/cupcake form soon!


I know it's technically still summer, but when August rolls around I can't help myself from thinking about all things fall! Y'all know I love me some pumpkin, so it's no surprise that this Pumpkin & Cheese Spice Bread from An Edible Mosaic definitely caught my eye!



And last but not least, check out this Buckeye Bark from Live Sigma Kappa. This is a nice twist on the regular Buckeyes and saves time by not having to roll it all out into balls. I'll definitely be bookmarking this for holiday baking!




*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 


4 comments:

  1. Thats the cake I want for my birthday - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy recipes! :) That cake looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chocolate bark idea - that is just about the same recipe that I use for the peanut butter balls - but that is so much easier (and more chocolate which is what I like).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chocolate chip banana cake looks so good!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel