Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of July 23




This week we're so excited to have some Alabama friends visiting us! My sweet friend Vicky and her husband Chet are flying up for a special trip this weekend, and I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me! Vicky and I have been best of friends since high school and I haven't seen her since we popped the news to our family and friends that we were pregnant back in January. We're thrilled they get to meet William, and I'm also pretty pumped about having my BFF in my house for 4 days! :)


Here's what we're chowing down on this week...


Monday- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes


Tuesday - Chicken and Broccoli Grilled Cheese {new} with fruit


Wednesday - {meat free} Creamy Pesto Ravioli w/ Veggies


Thursday - Leftovers


Friday - Out to eat with friends! :)


Saturday - Lunch: Burgers and Hot Dogs from the grill; Dinner: Chicken and Asparagus Penne {new} with Salad


Sunday - Pork Chops from the Grill with Ranch Roasted Potatoes and Veggies


This post is linked to: 
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday





2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so excited that this week is finally here!!!! I cannot wait to love on little William :) and get some much needed QT with my BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    I have a great high school friend too. It's been a pleasure having her in my life all of these years.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel