Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds



I'm so excited it's Friday!! I'm off to the airport with the babe this morning to pick up our out-of-town guests (prayers are appreciated for a smooth road trip...it'll be my first long trip with the babe in tow!). But I couldn't leave without showing you these drool-inducing finds from this week... 


Chicken legs are so cheap, and I love to throw them right into the Crock Pot. These Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Legs from Finding Joy in My Kitchen are definitely making our menu plan very soon!




I love making subs at home, and these Loaded Italian Chicken Sub Sandwiches from Bev Cooks look so delicious!
Source: bevcooks.com via Rachel on Pinterest


Another Crock Pot meal I saw this week that looked easy and tasty...Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken from Six Sisters' Stuff


This Baked Oatmeal Casserole from Urban Nester looks like the perfect way to grab breakfast on the go during a busy morning. I can't wait to make a batch of this!


While we're on the topic of breakfast foods, how good do these Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Muffins from How Sweet It Is look?!?! YUM!


This Chocolate Yogurt Cake from Bake Five looks like a perfect way to enjoy dessert without all the guilt!




*please note: All photos above were embedded using Pinterest and were taken by the talented recipe creators. To pin a recipe, click the "source" link below the photo and pin the recipe directly from their blog, not mine. Thanks! 





4 comments:

  1. Gee, I want to make everything on your list this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baked oatmeal casserole looks amazing! Yum, thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the brown sugar chicken in the crockpot ... can I have some now?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those subs look so so good! I pinned the oatmeal casserole a long time ago - I need to make it asap because I had forgotten all about it!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel