Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds




*All photos below were embedded using Pinterest, and were taken by the recipe creators. To view the full recipe, please click the "source" link below each photo 

For the first few weeks of William's life, I wasn't really able to peruse blogs and Pinterest as much because I was busy changing diapers, swaddling and napping when I could. Now that we've started getting into somewhat of a routine, I'm so glad to be able to spend some of my free time actually responding to emails, updating our blog and getting menu ideas from other foodie blogs.

Here are some things I found this week that I can't wait to make!

One of our sweet friends made this Chicken and Asparagus Penne right after we got back from the hospital with William, and it was DELICIOUS! I texted her to get the recipe, and she said she found it on Pinterest. It comes from Goodeness Gracious, and it was so good we're planning on making it again very soon!


This Avocado Egg Salad from Never Homemaker looks like a perfect summer wrap!


Nothing says comfort food like chicken and gobs and gobs of cheese! This Chicken Parmesan Bake from My Kitchen Escapades looks so good.


I love Cinnamon Rolls, but I have to admit that I hate making them from scratch. It's just too time consuming. These Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls from Six Sisters' Stuff, however, look like the perfect sweet treat without all the fuss!


SnoWhite posted this treat a few weeks back, but I can't seem to stop thinking about it. Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Need I say more?


And while we're on a raspberry kick, I'll leave you with these cool treats from The Novice Chef Blog. DIY Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles!
















































































































































6 comments:

  1. Those cinnamon rolls look like a must make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... you found some amazing recipes!! Totally stealing these from your pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting a routine! (And lots of tasty eats.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken and asparagus penne looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these look like true winners! I love the chicken asparagus dish -- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chicken asparagus recipe looks so so good!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel