Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of June 17




We're officially 6 days away from Baby Boy's due date (!!!), but since he's not showing any signs of wanting to be on the outside world soon we're just trucking along with our normal plans for the week.


We're also looking forward to the arrival of Nathan's parents this weekend, and celebrating Nathan's birthday! He's turning the big 3-0 in July, but since his parents are visiting we decided to party a few weeks early. :)


Here's what we'll be cooking up in the kitchen this week . . . 


Monday - On Your Own


Tuesday - Greek Veggie Wraps (have I mentioned how much I love these?!?)


Wednesday - Enchilada Casserole


Thursday - Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake 


Friday - (Breakfast) Chocolate & Toast for Nathan's breakfast in bed; (Lunch) Tuna Melts


Saturday - Pancakes! :)


This post is linked to:
I'm an Organizing Junkie - Menu Plan Monday
StoneGable - On the Menu Monday


2 comments:

  1. How exciting to be expecting a new little one! Congratulations! I'm popping over from StoneGable and I just checked out your chicken and spinach bake. Yum...I'm always looking for something to make with chicken and this one looks delicious.
    Thanks and I'll check back to see your little one when he arrives. I'm assuming there'll be photos of him. :)
    ~Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy week! Can you believe it... soon, you'll be in new-parent mode menu planning :) Hope you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel