Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

Now that we're roughly 2 weeks out from William's expected arrival date, I'm starting to plunge head first into freezer cooking. I realize I should've probably started this weeks ago, but it's better late than never, right? 


This week, I've managed to make 3 freezer meals for us, but I've been on the hunt for more freezer-friendly recipes. These are the ones that caught my eye throughout the week . . .



Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf from What's Cookin, Chicago?


Spinach and Feta Stuffed Shells from Some the Wiser


Queso Taco Bake from Picky Palate


Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins from Sweet Treats and More


And, this last one isn't really a freezer meal, but it's definitely getting honorable mention because 1.) It looks delicious and I want to make it right. now. and 2.) It's a healthy lunch option that could be whipped up in no time after the baby is here!

Greek Veggie Wraps from Annie's Eats




Don't forget! All of these photos were embedded using Pinterest, and were taken by the lovely recipe creators. Let's give them credit, shall we? To pin their recipe, simply click the "Source" link below the photo and pin their original recipe. Thanks!


This post is linked to: Finding Joy in My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds.


3 comments:

  1. Two weeks?!?!?!!! Wow, time went so quickly by, and I know you can't wait to meet your little guy. The freezer meals will be soooo appreciated. Do make some cookies too & freeze the dough. New moms have told me they love having frozen cookie dough in there. They can make 1 tray, or just a few cookies at a time, and enjoy the yummy cookie treat. They especially enjoy it when they are able to make a tray of fresh cookies for visitors!!! I love the meatloaf idea here - that looks like a hearty & filling meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw those muffins too! And the queso taco bake looks like some tasty eats. Looks like you've got plenty of freezer recipes to try out in the next 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel