Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds #113

I was so excited when SnoWhite of Finding Joy in My Kitchen asked me to host her Friday Favorite Finds this week! Out of all the link-ups that I've participated in, this is by far one of my very favorites. I find so many recipes from Friday Favorite Finds that make it to our "must try" list, so I'm really looking forward to the yummy eats you've found this week!


In case you're new here...a big fat welcome to ya'! We love visitors, so feel free to drop a line and say hello. :) 


Here are the delicious finds I spied this week that I can't wait to try...


Creamy Baked Ziti from Semi Homemade Mom


Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Taquitos from Pennies on a Platter 
(These look like another great freezer meal!)


Roasted Vegetable Baguette with Goat Cheese from Recipe Shoebox 
(is there anything better than veggies, bread and cheese?!)


And now for the sweet stuff... 

 Buster Bar Dessert from Finding Joy in My Kitchen 
(cookies, ice cream, nuts, chocolate...yes, please!)


Root Beer Float Brownies from Cookies and Cups


Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites from The Novice Chef


So, what did you find this week? Link it up below! 


Please link up to a post containing your list of recipes to try -- do not link up individual recipes please, your links will be deleted.  Links that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted. 


Don't forget! All of these photos were embedded using Pinterest, and were taken by the lovely recipe creators. Let's give them credit, shall we? To pin their recipe, simply click the "Source" link below the photo and pin their original recipe. Thanks!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Hope you have a great week end and thanks for hosting us today!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Rachel! Those taquitos look yummy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature, Rachel! I hope you have a relaxing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel! Thanks for hosting!
    This week, I shared my Fennel Tacos in Homemade Quinoa Shells! They're Gluten Free, Vegan, and Body Ecology Diet friendly! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... yes please to that creamy ziti!!! And, thank you so much for hosting today :) I hope it's been fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Those taquitos look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum to all those sweets!! Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel