Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of May 28




Happy Memorial Day friends! I hope you're spending it relaxing with family and friends, and enjoying nice sunny weather. We've had the most amazing sunshine and warm temps here lately, and I'm so looking forward to a day off to enjoy it!

Our menu plan is a little sporadic this week due to busy schedules, but I still like to have one in place even for busy weeks. It keeps us accountable and helps us stay within our grocery budget. And that, my friends, makes my man happy. ;)

Monday - Grilling out with my parents. (I'm taking homemade cole slaw)

Tuesday - Egg Salad Sandwiches with fresh fruit


Thursday - Crock Pot Chicken Spinach Soup (I normally stray away from soups during the summer months, but I'm making this for a dear family in our church whose husband just had surgery)

Friday - 3-Cheese Baked Ziti (one of our favorite meals...I'm planning to make a big batch and freeze half of it for when the baby is here)

Saturday - BBQ Pineapple Chicken w/ Ranch Roasted Potatoes (these potatoes were so good last week when we made them, so they're appearing on our menu plan again!)

This post is linked to:


3 comments:

  1. The crockpot fajitas sound yummy. Will have to try that! New follower via Menu Plan Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, Kim! I'll let you know how the fajitas go...can't wait to try them! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel