Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds



So glad it's FRIDAY!! :) It's been such a beautiful week here...much too beautiful to be indoors at work, so I am really looking forward to playing in the dirt this weekend as I weed more flower beds.

Let's start Friday off right by indulging our sweet tooth for a minute, shall we?

Chocolate Oatmeal Moon Pies from Taste and Tell


Banana Chocholate Smoothies from Annie's Eats (so easy...I've already got my bananas in the freezer waiting for me to try out this recipe this weekend)


Root Beer Float Cupcakes by Dine and Dish...I'm curious about these!


No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares from How Sweet It Is. Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, Marshmallows? I'm in!


Cheesy Bacon Brown Rice and Broccoli Casserole from Finding Joy in My Kitchen. I can't wait to try this one!


And to please my little meatball, this recipe will definitely be making an appearance on our menu plan very, very soon! Meatball Sub Casserole from Plain Chicken


This post is linked to: Finding Joy in My Kitchen - Friday Favorite Finds


2 comments:

  1. Those oatmeal pies look amazing!! Great finds and your blog is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll love the chicken broccoli & bacon dish :) And, I know I'm going to love that meatball sub casserole.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel