Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds

This week I felt like a total slacker since I didn't make a menu plan, OR go grocery shopping. Nathan totally stepped in and saved the day week...he's been like a super husband. He's been cooking dinner, working on the nursery, doing laundry and even went to the store to buy a few must-have supplies. One night I even came home and he had dinner waiting and ready on the table. It was the cutest little dinner ever - Pork Chops from the grill, Mashed Potatoes and Pickles. :) I asked him why he chose pickles and he said "I needed an extra side dish, and that seemed like a good one." The man knows how to please a pregnant woman! ;)


I'm looking forward to starting fresh next week cooking in our kitchen again, and I was so happy to discover some yummy recipes this week that just might make it on our menu plan. 


Tortellini with Italian Sausage and Spinach from Finding Joy in My Kitchen


Crockpot Pork Carnitas from The Girl Who Ate Everything


Pizza "Muffins" from Kirbie Cravings


Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Nacho Dip from Stop Lookin' Get Cookin'









 Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies from Annie's Eats
























5 comments:

  1. Those carnitas are seriously awesome - we made them a few weeks ago. I made lasagna in the crock pot for tonight's dinner from the same blog so I'm anxious to see how that turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nacho dip looks so good I think I could eat it with a spoon! Yum.

    {and, I think pickles make an excellent side dish!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything! would you enjoy following each other? kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. The carnitas look super yummy!
    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel