Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Apr. 9


I hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter weekend. We took some time away from the blog towards the end of last week to relax and enjoy each other's company, and I have to say...I'm starting this Monday morning refreshed and ready to go! 

We're looking forward to some yummy favorites on our menu plan this week. 

Monday - On Your Own

Tuesday - Chili & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Wednesday - {painting the nursery!} Burgers or Pork Chops from the Grill with fresh fruit and veggies

Thursday - {meat free} Creamy Pesto Ravioli w/ veggies

Friday - Leftovers


This post is linked to:


4 comments:

  1. looks good. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see others have "on your own nights" too!

    Your menu looks great!

    I just posted my very first On the Menu Monday:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/on-menu-monday-4912.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wednesday sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, yours is the second menu I've seen with chili. I will definitely be putting that on the menu next week, I have a taste for it now! Have fun painting the nursery - it's amazing how much just painting changes the feel of a room entirely. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel