Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Apr. 1

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Happy Monday, friends! And welcome to April, specifically Easter week! 

I love this week...it's just as exciting (if not more exciting) than the week leading up to Christmas. It causes me to meditate on the sacrifice that was made for us, and all the events leading up to that sacrifice. You know, Jesus was human, so I firmly believe that He had human feelings this week...He was probably feeling some of the same emotions we feel today - a fear of death, pain, being made of, and much more! I'm so thankful that He had the strength to push through those feelings so that we could have life, and have it to the fullest. 

And speaking of being full, let's talk food shall we?! (You like my segue there? Leave it to me to always find a way to talk about food, even if it's a spiritual conversation! I'm sure Jesus likes food and fellowship...after all, several of His miracles revolved around both!) ;)

Monday - On Your Own

Tuesday - Tortellini w/ Steamed Veggies in Cheese Sauce {new}

Wednesday - Egg Salad Sandwiches w/ fresh fruit


Friday - BBQ Chicken Pasta {new}

Saturday - Pre-Easter Dinner w/ my parents (I haven't decided what I'll take yet...I need to get on that!)

Sunday - Leftovers

This post is linked to:



2 comments:

  1. Love the BBQ chicken pasta & egg salad ideas from your menu this week.

    And, I love Easter too! The best holiday. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from On the Menu Monday! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Thanks for stopping by to leave us a comment!
All the best,

Rachel